0800 3164 379
Scratch Card Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Premier Travel (Registered Number: 786323 England) whose registered office is at Westbrook, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.
2. Employees of Premier Travel or Premier Holidays shall not be permitted to enter the competition, friends and family discount bookings will also not apply.
3. Route to entry for the competition is by booking a holiday in a Premier Travel branch and paying the deposit from 04 July 2016 to 21 September 2016. Quotes or options are not accepted as bookings.
4. Closing date will be 21 September 2016. Prizes must be redeemed before 22 September 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition or prizes will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged scratch cards for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prizes are as follows: Once a holiday is booked and the deposit paid, the client will be given one scratch card per booking to scratch off in the branch before they leave. They can then claim their prize on the same day where possible. Prizes are: Box of chocolates, bottle of wine, afternoon tea for two, £80 off your next holiday, £100 of hotel vouchers, weekend in Washington D.C. from Premier Holidays, or holiday for two to Crete from Classic Collection, a city break to Bruges with Riviera. Chocolates, £80 off voucher and wine can be claimed the same day, afternoon tea may take up to a week for the voucher to arrive, £100 hotel voucher may also take a week, and the holidays should be booked within 1 year of winning or less, dependent on the operator's terms and conditions. The holiday prizes will be booked by a Premier Travel branch staff member within the time frames given below.
7. Premier Holidays prize terms:
HOTEL: Staying at the Lowes Madison, Washington DC: The room type will be a Luxury King or Queen/Queen. The certificate is valid for one year, expiring June 30, 2016; and the following dates are blacked out:
- October 28-31, 2016
- January 17-22, 2017
- March 17-19, 2017
- April 2-5, 2017
- April 25-27, 2017
- May 19-24, 2017
- June 3-7, 2017
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is room and flights only.
With united airlines – flights will be economy class and must be taken between 01 august 2016 – 31 July 2017. Clients must have returned to the UK by 31 July.
8. Classic collection holiday for two to Crete staying in Aldemar resorts for 7 nights prize terms: subject to availability.
9. Riviera Travel prize terms: city break to Bruges must be taken by 31 December 2017. There is no cash alternative. If the total of what is booked exceeds £700 then the clients must pay the difference. If the total of what is booked is less than £700 then the difference is not made up in cash.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. All prizes must be redeemed before 22 September 2016.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. To get a scratch card the client must make a booking, excluding coach bookings and foreign exchange transactions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Winner's names may be published during and after the closing date and will able available to be viewed at www.premier-travel.co.uk, it will also be published in the windows at any or all of Premier Travel's branches.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
20. The scratch card is for single use only and copies will not be accepted.