0800 3164 379
1. The promoter is Premier Travel (Registered Number: 786323 England) whose registered office is at Building 1020, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6DW.
2. Employees of Premier Travel Group or their friends and family shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is by booking a holiday worth £650 (total booking value) in a Premier Travel branch and paying the deposit. Quotes or options are not accepted as bookings.
4. Closing date will be 29 September 2017. Prizes must be redeemed before 30 October 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition or prizes will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and the prizes are as follows: Once a holiday is booked and the deposit paid, the consultant will log into the Treasure Trove web page, enter the branch location and destination booked to see if the client is a winner and what they have won. The client will be given a certificate for their prize, a voucher for which will be sent to the client within two weeks of their win. Prizes are: Chocolates, a bottle of wine, Afternoon tea for two at Harriets Tea Rooms, Dinner for two worth £50, £50 discount off your next holiday, a photobook and a family holiday for two adults and two children (under 14) to Turkey with Jet2Holidays.
The destination booked will be entered as the country, for example Spain would cover the Canary Islands as well as mainland Spain. For a cruise, the destination entered will be "At Sea". For any other multi-centre holiday the destination where the client will spend the longest duration is entered. For example, if they are going to Singapore for 2 nights, Australia for 10 nights and Hong Kong for 2 nights, the destination entered will be Australia. The same applies for a cruise and stay holiday, if the longest duration is spent on the cruise the destination will be "At Sea".
The holiday prize (family holiday to Turkey) is winnable by anyone who has booked a valid holiday in the promotional period. All clients who book a valid holiday will be given a golden ticket with a unique serial number, which they must register in order to win. Where possible the branch staff will assist clients in doing this. A prize draw will be held at Premier Travel at 2pm 30 September where a winner will be chosen at random using the unique serial number. The prize draw will be streamed on Facebook Live so that clients can log in and watch as the winner is drawn. The winning client will be notified using the information given when they registered the serial number. The holiday prizes will be booked by a Premier Travel branch staff member within the time frames given below, and is subject to terms and conditions from the tour operator donating the prize.
7. Holiday prize terms:
The holiday is valid departing any Jet2 airport to Antalya airport, for two adults and two children up to the age of 14. Holiday must be booked by 31 October 2017, and travelled by 31 October 2018. The holiday is a 7 night stay at the 4* Plus Side Star Resort Nr Side, Antalya in Turkey. This is valid for all summer 2018 dates and the winner can choose from a large double or twin room on an all inclusive basis.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. All prizes must be redeemed before 30 October 2017, except the photobook which will be redeemable until 31 October 2018.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. To enter the client must make a booking and pay the deposit, subject to a minimum spend of £650 per booking.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. All winners agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including the website, social media and in press releases. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Winner's names may be published during and after the closing date and will able available to be viewed at www.premier-travel.co.uk, it will also be published in the windows at any or all of Premier Travel's branches.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.