So many reasons to choose a Saga cruise
Imagine a boutique hotel where the view is an ever-changing vista of exciting land and seascapes. Welcome to the world of small-ship cruising with Saga.
Of course you’re familiar with the concept of boutique hotels. But Saga have taken it to a new level, by applying it to cruising. All the service, personality and character you expect, but in a new enchanting location every day. Better still, every experience is backed by award-winning value for money, including so much in the price.
More than usual
If you’ve cruised with other cruise lines, you might expect to pay extra for things such as a chauffeur service to the port, on-board gratuities and Wi-Fi. But with Saga all these and more are included, making our cruises fantastic value.
Every Saga cruise includes:
- A chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way† or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, and additional cancellation rights, unless you have your own insurance, in which case a reduction is available. Cover is subject to a few medical questions.
- All meals, snacks and daily afternoon tea
- A choice of wines with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited drinks on all Saga Sapphire 2019 cruises#
- All on-board 'tips' and bar service charges
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome sailaway party with complimentary drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices in selected venues
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports^
...and so much more!
Many fantastic offers available. Speak to a specialist today!