So many reasons to choose a Saga cruise
Imagine a boutique hotel where the view is an ever-changing vista of exciting land and seascapes. Welcome to the world of small-ship cruising with Saga.
Of course you’re familiar with the concept of boutique hotels. But Saga have taken it to a new level, by applying it to cruising. All the service, personality and character you expect, but in a new enchanting location every day. Better still, every experience is backed by award-winning value for money, including so much in the price.
More than usual
If you’ve cruised with other cruise lines, you might expect to pay extra for things such as a chauffeur service to the port, on-board gratuities and Wi-Fi. But with Saga all these and more are included, making our cruises fantastic value.
Every Saga cruise includes:
- A chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way† or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, and additional cancellation rights, unless you have your own insurance, in which case a reduction is available. Cover is subject to a few medical questions.
- All meals, snacks and daily afternoon tea
- A choice of wines with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited drinks on all Saga Sapphire 2019 cruises#
- All on-board 'tips' and bar service charges
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome sailaway party with complimentary drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices in selected venues
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports^
...and so much more!
Many fantastic offers available. Speak to a specialist today!
Saga’s Brexit Promise*
Brexit is plain sailing with Saga Cruises!
Book any 2019 cruise by 30th April 2019 and we guarantee the price today will be the price you pay when you sail.
• Should Brexit affect prices later, they will not be passed on to you
• Plus, your booking is protected by ATOL and ABTA
• Prices include optional travel insurance as standard
• No flying – Most Saga cruises sail from and return to Dover or Southampton
• Don’t worry about exchange rates – the on-board currency is Sterling
Rest assured you will not be impacted by Brexit… guaranteed!
Benefit from home pick-up, a shared chauffeur service for within 250 miles each
way of the departure port; and optional comprehensive travel insurance*.
†Private chauffeur up to 75 miles each way, or shared service from 76-250 miles.
^Wherever possible, and when the ship is berthed at least 500 yards away from the nearest town centre.
#All inclusive includes selected wines at lunch and dinner, Saga house-branded spirits, cocktails containing Saga house-branded spirits, draught beer and lager, non-alcoholic cocktails, all mixers and soft drinks. *Book any cruise departing in 2019 by April 30, 2019 and we guarantee the price of your holiday will not be increased once booked (unless you amend your booking). This is a limited-time guarantee that supersedes any conflicting price terms in Saga’s booking conditions relating to Brexit. This offer applies to new bookings only. We reserve the right to amend all offers at any time without notice